Thursday 7 February 2013

Value of your life

What are our value these days?
Number is it?

We are depending on how much we have the number received every month in the account, and how much number are left at the end of the month? How happy we are to see if our score of appraisal are above some limits, this is will be for the sake of bonus number also.

Some people are sometimes ridiculously did not count the friendship which are have more value than numbers, to intentionally give friends a bad number, because maybe afraid that friend will get more attention or more number and want to declare all the job are succeed only because one person job. Pathetic.

Really its not me, I'm not talking about my self, because I just happy to see my score, whatever my boss give, honestly I thing I'm not deserve that well. Because sometimes I'm against what my Boss want or told, a bit rebellious. I'm quiet outspoken for whatever I like or don't like and my Boss know me well, as I always said to everybody that I'm in love with my job, but not with the company, meaning if stay in one place make me hurt, I just found other place off course.

For me it's not always for number, sometimes just for the cozy place with a lot of challenge...
Now actually I'm out of topic, the things that bother my mind that make me open the laptop and write this is that I thing I lost somethng.

For the sake of number of amount that I received every month of the cheque that I got, I left my family behind. The urge of have to pay this and that, have this and that, or additional shopping pleasure, I'm working very hard and forget my main job. To raise my child, to be with her and witness every step of life until she got ready to be a human and fulfilled her life by guidance of the Creator of the Universe. Sometimes I even forget how I should behave as a mother and wife, forget the value of life is the family. For the sake of number that even not a day in my account.

I even very seldom to see that number is exist. Once I received it, its gone, for payment, for insurance, for credit, for school fee, for daily expense and for saving.

Is this number are really exist? Who is controlling this number? do its really worth it to left my family or my natural job for this not exist number??

I cant say we, but I, some of the people I meet and I know are sometimes forget the value of family,  value of friendship and humanity...

*Uuughhh... my friend are calling and I forget some of the things that I want to write here. It's just my random though, and I will spill everything here...

Salaam

Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment