Wednesday 13 February 2013

Hitam Putih

Hitam Putih

The concept of duality, like a checker board pattern, Good vs Evil, Black vs White, Yin and Yang for a balance of life. Is that simple?

It's in life we just choose to be a good or bad, because duality of life make a balance in life?
Even the angel and evil actually side by side to educate people's to find the meaning in life?
It will be no problem either you choose black or white, it's just your part or destiny, is inside you and you fulfill your life?

I don't like the simplicity of life, yet I don't like its too complicated. I'm not in nowhere but I'm in the process to find the right path.

And I surrender (try to surrender) to the God, I choose to believe that I'm the leader for me to the journey in the 'earth stage' life.

Note: I'm wondering why every time I'm writing something here, it's ended with I'm writing something different from my first though, I just let it flow...

Salaam

Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment