Sunday 10 February 2013

Long life live

What is fair and unfair?
Who is the owner of the Fairness?

You can witness so many unfairness in your life and where is your part?
Where is the best place you can stand?

You can read the news about the Minister's son kill people's on the road and not go to the jailed and next time you read the news that the girl jump over from the public transport, died and the public transport driver go to the jail. I don't know who is right and who is wrong, but its so clear message here, it's depend who you are for getting the Law impact.

Low class people can be jailed for stealing, thief small things like sandals, melons, fruits or whatever.
High class people will call the attorneys for defending them, stand for them for corruption, killing and cheating or whatever...

Laws are look like only for middle to low class people, the class that created by human on the earth with the boundary called country...

Others are untouchable yet still powerfull.

This is the world I'm living rite now

To witness so many thing that make my heart hard and hardener time by time, I'm afraid that I will lost the soft my heart someday. Lost my capability to cry and empathy.

Salaam

Bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment