Saturday 10 August 2013

be careful with what you wish

here is the story
its about my life, most of the time i take everything for granted. and i forgot to take care of it, or feel blessed with it and appreciate it. for the time being i always kept complaining with what i have, what have been given to me, its never satisfied me. And for a moment i realized my mistake, and i know the precious gift God given me for saved my life, but then in the past I pray God to take back hist gift, to let me let go His gift. but then today, i thanks God for his gift that i never appreciate, for His blessing to me. Too late I thanks God for his gift, when God already answer my pray, my precious gift already gone. Perhaps not belong to me anymore....
and i'm here regretting for the things i have done.

you are really never know what you have until its dissappear from you. Me with my arrogancy, my pride and my big mouth, lost in the crowd

bianca

No comments:

Post a Comment